- Recognized as a recreational wonderland for more than a century.
- Brooks Township is especially noted for its abundant waters.
- The Muskegon River bisects the township, offering fishing and boating.
- Nine lakes and numerous streams delight residents and visitors alike.
- Large wooded areas blanket the township, offering year-round recreation.
During the last decade, the township has experienced marked population growth. According to the 2000 Census, 3,671 people call Brooks Township home. Projections indicate an even greater rate of increase to come.
The Township is committed to maintaining its beauty and protecting its natural resources while encouraging carefully monitored developement.
To accomplish these goals, township officials have established six committees to address specific areas of concern. One of these groups - roads, legislative, environment, annexation, communications and ordinance enforcement - would benefit from your participation. For more information, please call the township offices at 652-6763.
Township] [Boards &
Committees] [Home Page]
[Publications] [Township News & Events] [Land Use Vision]
[Related Links] [Contact Us]